On July 5, 2018, I installed the first remote air-quality sensor at a home approximately 72m from the centre of the Georgetown GO/ UPX line (with the owners’ permission, of course!)
The installation went very well, and took a matter of minutes; it’s only really necessary to configure the Pi’s wifi. Unfortunately, RealVNC didn’t work, for reasons I can’t determine, but since the Pi reports to the server perfectly well (and restarts the measurement program on restart), it isn’t really necessary.
On July 12, I installed the second AQM approximately 39m from the centre of the tracks. And here are those data!